Friday 22 May 2015

School Website with Admin Console at $399 only

I have launched a perfect website package with admin console for schools & educational institutions.

Book your complete website package @ $399 Only /-

Kindly checkout the demo http://blasterwaves.in/demo/school/

Ultimate features:

·  Multiple color options

·  Easy drag & drop content management system.

·  Search Engine friendly template

·  Mobile / Tablet / Desktop supported responsive design.

·  News, Events, Gallery inbuilt.

·  Share your news on Facebook, Twitter & other social media networks in single click.

·  Unlimited contact, inquiry forms.

For more details, feel free to contact me http://www.webcodeman.com/

About Me:

I'm Jain Deen, professional freelance WordPress / PHP developer with 7+ years of experience.

I offer PHP, MySQL, WordPress theme development, WordPress plugin development, HTML / CSS template, PSD to HTML, PSD to WordPress.

I provide a complete web solution from bug fixing to full website development.

Kindly Check out my recent works & clients feedback at www.webcodeman.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment